What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
How Supernatural Works :
- Season 1 : Wow I hope I'm not too scared to sleep .
- Every Other Season : Wow I hope I'm not too emotionally scarred to live .
If I ever get married, our vows better be based on the Team Rocket motto.
I vow to protect you from devastation.
To unite our privates and feel sensation.
To pronounce you as my one true love,
and see the glitter of your eyes in the stars above.
Team Rocket, married, committed for life!
Pronounce us now, as husband and wife!
This is the best thing I’ve seen on Tumblr today.
SHOUTOUT TO THAT ONE PERSON THAT HEARS YOU WHEN YOU’RE TALKING IN A GROUP AND SMILES OR REPLIES SO YOU DONT FEEL LIKE A TWAT
what i love about mythbusters is that once they bust a myth they manipulate their variables until something finally explodes bc we all know why you’re really watching this show
"guess we cant have different opinions on tumblr"
nah son. an opinion is like “orange juice is nasty” or “fall out boy is overrated”
"your gender identity is ridiculous and you dont deserve to have it respected" is straight up bullshit and you should be called out on it
its kinda scary how your whole life depends on how well you do as a teenager